I wanted to set out some principles describing what this site is and is not, both for the reader’s understanding and to remind me of what I want this site to be, setting out my commitment.
- This is not a moaning platform nor a place to vent and negativity is not permitted unless for the purposes of humour
- This blog is a place for light hearted reflection and observation
- Any opinions expressed are mine personally and not those of any organisation or individuals with whom I am affiliated
- I welcome constructive feedback and comment – if however you have nothing constructive to say please don’t feedback or comment!
- I will do my utmost to refrain from swearing, which goes against every Irish cell in my body. If however it is necessary for artistic purposes or to make a point I shall do so in as mild a manner as I can muster so as not to offend
- I will never name and shame either individuals or organisations on whom I express an opinion or tell a tale